Basic Weld Evaluation
A set of small lightweight and convenient to handle welds specimens, each containing either one or two flaws and a minimum of 15 flaws per set.
The sets are designed for practical training to provide an introduction to flaw detection, sizing and interpretation.
- Introduction to basic flaw detection
- Introduction to basic flaw sizing
- Introduction to basic flaw interpretation
- Simple weld geometry's
- 10 small flawed specimens
- Average 15 real flaws
- Flaw location details
- Testing and acceptance criteria
- Certificate of conformance
A sturdy storage box is available for each set.
Sets are available in UT, RT, MT, PT and VT methods.
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
For Level II training and qualification ie ASNT-TC-lA, PCN, EN473 and others